Elite Clan War Check-in 05/30/2014 – 06/02/2014

Home Forums Call Of Duty: Ghosts Elite Clan War Check-in 05/30/2014 – 06/02/2014

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rick 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • # 6577
       Josh  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

This check in will determine if you are going to participate in the clan wars during the dates below. You must be able to participate in a minimum of 2 out of the 3 days (or 8 hours out of 12) to remain on the Elite roster for this particular clan war. If you check-in, confirming you will be able to participate and do not show up for the minimum time, you may be kicked from the roster for the next clan war or permanently.

We understand some of you may not be able to participate and that is not a problem, as long as we know ahead of time. Any member that does not check-in at least 24 hours prior to the start of this clan war will be considered inactive and removed from the roster until the next clan war. If you are unable to make it, or may have issues participating, you may post a reply below.

Elite clan wars are active the following 3 nights from 10:00pm est – 2:00am est

[poll question=’Will you be attending the Elite Clan Wars beginning May 30th, 2014 through June 2nd, 2014?’ options=’Yes’]

Josh's Signature

# 6607
       cory  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

Cant fri nite cuz ill be at work till 2 but will be sat and sun

cory's Signature

# 6612
       rick  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

TMACHINE22 has already asked me if I would available for this clan war and I said yes. He mentioned that he will be on vacation during that time and to hook up with you. I will attend fri. and sat. for the full 4 hours each. I did notice that I’m still in the regular nGx2 clan, but I assume things will be taken care of before it is too late.

rick's Signature

# 6613
       rick  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

I still do not see my name on the roster. So, it looks like I’m unable to help the clan out. Let me know if I’m wrong about that or anything else that I can do to help.

rick's Signature

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

izzi is live now!
CURRENTLY OFFLINE