Clan wars

Home Forums Call Of Duty: Ghosts Clan wars

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sam 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • # 5970
       Matt  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

I’m trying to get everyone together for clan wars. I’m online right now and typically until whenever…feel free to add me on psn.

Matt's Signature

# 5973
       Josh  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

Thanks for trying UppaCutt! We are definitely going to make some changes and get active players going! I will be on tomorrow to help out. We appreciate the effort, and it will pay off.

Josh's Signature

# 5985
       Sam  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

I just joined yesterday with my friend BBuckeye88 yesterday and we are looking for some clan war action too. We are decently good, we drop a helo pilot at least once every 3-4 games and never go negative, his KD is 1.something, but I reverse boosted my KD to .63 because someone told matchmaking was back and lied to me… What a ass.

Sam's Signature

# 5986
       Sam  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

I can get my KD back up though, I just started working on my KD yesterday, raised it from .57 to .63

Sam's Signature

# 5987
       Josh  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

Please put in an application by clicking the “JOIN TODAY” logo at the top of this website. Any other way of joining will be denied or removed.

Thanks

Josh's Signature

# 6038
       Sam  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

I’m already in, did all that and got “evaluated” yesterday by Indy Assassin and Born 2 Race

Sam's Signature

# 6039
       Sam  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

Also seen your live streams.. Dang. I only usually get a help pilot once every 2-3 games, and then die lol

Sam's Signature

# 6041
       Josh  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

You still need to put an application in so we can know where you came from in the future. It will avoid you from being kicked during “cleanup times”. Click Join today at the top right of this page.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with you

Add me on KJThaDon & KJThaDon_

Josh's Signature

# 6049
       Sam  
    Profile Photo
      About Me  
      Game Information  

Ok thanks for letting me know, I added KJThaDon, need to add KJThaDon_. Also got infamous second son yesterday, I highly recommend it

Sam's Signature

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

izzi is live now!
CURRENTLY OFFLINE